Our Family

Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost Finished

The boys' room is almost finished! All I need to do is pick out a new color, because I am a little tired of the orange and it doesn't really go with their new quilts. I finally decided on some quilts for their beds. I decided that it wasn't the best money decision to spend $300 on 2 quilts at Pottery Barn. I really hate that I came to my senses and didn't buy the Madras quilts that I wanted. They were so cute! Anyways, I got these with cars on them and the boys love them. Cale especially likes sleeping on the pillow with the sham on it, it is pretty soft. We also moved their rug and bookcase out and put them in the nursery. The boys got a new bookshelf from Grandma and Grandpa that holds book so that they can find them easier. Andy said he felt like he was at the library, the boys said it looked like school. They have a ton of books and love to read!! I am really glad that they do. Andy hates to read, but has done an excellent job of teaching them to read. They are starting to pick out words like, the, is, go, it, you, and other words that they have seen repeatedly. I am very proud of their intiative to want to learn to read and to learn anything. I just hope that they keep it up after the baby comes.




Cale with his backwards pj shirt



Carter excited about his new bookshelf
Posted by Picasa

No comments: