Our Family

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finished!


I think that everything is now ready and finished!! I finished putting the last few touches on the baby's room. Now whenever he is ready we are ready for him! I am a little nervous about how this whole thing is going to go down, but I am also a little excited. After I gave birth to the boys I really felt that it was an amazing experience and I really did enjoy it. It was painful and very long, but it was something that I just felt so blessed to able to do. This time I am really looking forward to experiencing it again and I hope that all goes smoothly. I think that only thing I am really nervous about is, when will I go into labor? I just hope it is at a convenient time because we will have to unload the boys onto someone. My friend from work lives down the street and has so graciously offered to take them whenever it is, but I feel so bad if it the middle of the night or something. Hopefully it will happen once they are back in school and they will be at school that will buy us 3 - 4 hours. I am feeling pretty good this week. My Group B Strep test was negative, yay!!! That means no antibiotics during labor. I really haven't had anything to really complain about this time. My back hasn't hurt, last time it was terrible. I have had more contractions, but that is normal and it isn't too bad. This pregnancy really has been a breeze compared to carrying twins!!

Here is the baby's car seat. It is ironically the same print that the boys had. I say this because I sold the boys' when they were one and then when I got pregnant this time a friend was selling her infant seat and it just so happen to be the same print, but a little different seat. That is also the blanket, strap pads and handle pad that I made. I love making stuff for the new baby!!



His closet. As you can tell this kid may never run out of clothes. I could probably go weeks without doing his laundry!!



Here is the bookshelf that Andy made before we got married. I think it has been in every room over the last 8 years! That is also the Pottery Barn lamp shade that I got for $10. We were able to work around the scheme of making the shade only fit their lamp stands. The guy at Lowe's recommended wrapping electrical tape around it until the shade fit and it worked!



I finished hanging the mobile over the changing table and the little sailboat peg for clothes or whatever.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: