Our Family

Monday, August 17, 2009

36 Weeks...

Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks! I had my doctor appointment today. Everything seems to be good. The baby is head first, or at least for now and he better stay that way. I am measuring what I should be. I haven't gained any weight since last time!! I read that usually women lose a few pounds towards the end and I hope that I do. I really have a feeling that I will go over my due date. I don't really want to go over, but I think that since I was measuring 44 weeks when I delivered the boys then my body can take a lot. Hopefully though since I am not on bed rest and I am up walking a lot and busy maybe I will go just a little early, like a week, or right at my due date. I really do want to make it until the boys are in school. That way I will have a few days or weeks to myself and get more accomplished before I have this baby. I did put a few more finishing touches on the baby's room this morning. I hung a peg for clothes and a mobile about the changing table. I have been working on making this baby some burp cloths and bibs. I also still need to make myself a nursing cover. I feel like I have plenty of time, we'll see!

No comments: