Our Family

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Almost Ready!

Today I haven't really had any contractions, yay!! I was beginning to think that I would have those things until I went into real labor. I did read tonight that most of the time when your Braxton Hicks contractions become more painful and come anywhere from 10 to 20 mins apart you may be only a couple weeks away from real labor. At the thought of that for the first time I did get a little excited! I am looking forward to meeting this little guy, but dreading the actual labor and mainly sleepless nights. I think that I am also ready to have my body back to almost normal. I do remember that since I seem to gain all out front then I will probably have a huge belly even after the baby comes out. To help with that problem, I just go the books "Eat This, Not That." They are very informative! It helps you make healthier choices at restaurants and the grocery store without "dieting." I don't diet, so this book is perfect it is more like helping you make a lifestyle change and the region the author focuses on is your belly. The only I need to help my workout routine once the baby arrives if a single jogging stroller. I just haven't decided on the one I want.

The boys are very ready to have the baby here. When my mom asked Cale when were going to pick out a name for the baby his response was, "When the baby gets here we will just look at his hair and see if he looks like Cale or Carter. Then we will name him." I am not sure where this idea came from, but it was pretty funny. I kept asking him what if he looks different and Cale just said, "We'll see." This kid will pick up anything he hears us say. It is so funny to hear them talk to each other. We constantly hear one ask the other to do something with them and the others response will be, "You will just have to wait a minute, I'm busy." Gee, I wonder where they have heard that before?

Here I am at 35 weeks and 2 days


Here I am at 2 days shy of 35 weeks with the boys--hopefully I look much smaller this time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: