Our Family

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

33 Weeks...

I am now 33 weeks pregnant, less than 7 to go! Andy is really nervous since I had the boys at 35 weeks, but I think that was only because I was measuring like 44 weeks at that point with the boys. Monday I had a doctor appointment and everything is going good. I'm not measuring big, that is the comment I seem to get the most from other people. I am measuring at exactly what I am suppose to. I am really annoyed with people acting like I look like I am due any day. I thought that after my pregnancy with the boys I would no longer look like a freak of nature. If these people had seen me last time they would know that this is not big. The nurse told me to tell people it is none of their business and I am about ready to. I mean I am only 5'3" and have a small frame. Of course when pregnant my belly is going to go straight out. I have unfortunately gained 30 lbs, which the doctor didn't say anything about but I was hoping to gain less than that. I guess the good thing is it's not 60 like last time and I feel pretty confident that I will not gain 30 lbs in the next month or so. Oh well, I did only gain 5 lbs this last month. Hopefully I will gain less this coming month or it will be all baby or water gain.
I do really enjoy being pregnant, but I think I am almost ready to have my body back to normal. It really is neat feeling the baby move and I have been trying to be really positive and enjoy every moment since this is more than likely going to be my last pregnancy (at least that is what Andy says). This baby moves all the time, he is really going crazy now! Sometimes it does actually hurt too. I really can't remember the boys moving like this, but that could be because there wasn't room for them to move like this.
I am looking forward to having a little baby, but not ready quite yet. The boys are going to my parents for the weekend and I will hopefully have the nursery totally finished by next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, So good to see what you guys have been up to and how your pregnancy is going! Glad the beach was fun! ~Wendy

Amanda said...

Hey Wendy! Hope you are having a good trip! We miss you!!