Our Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hopefully Smaller

This is me today at 30 weeks and I hope my end result isn't quite as big as last time. Although, these pictures make me look like I am on that path! Today at the doctor I had only gain a couple pounds since last week and my uterus went from 27 cm to 31 cm!! I think that is a big growth in only 2 weeks. It is still normal, anything plus or minus one from what week you are in is normal and I am 30 weeks. They say they think it is not an abnormally large baby, so hopefully they will get it right. Last time at 30 weeks I was measuring like I was 40 weeks, if that gives you a clue as to how much bigger I was.

I found some pregnancy pictures from when I was pregnant with the boys. They had to be scanned in because that was back when we had a digital camera, but Andy used it for work and the film one we had was way better (amazing how fast technology changes). The first picture was at my brother and sister-in-law's house, but the rest was at our house and after we had sold it and should be packing. It doesn't really look like we have done wanything. The last picture was exactly 2 weeks before we were to move!! I am just so amazed at how we were so not ready, for moving or anything.


Here is my sister-in-law and myself. We were both about 28 weeks, our due dates were only 4 days apart.



These I am really not sure about.
I think this one is about 32 weeks.



This one maybe 33 0r 34 weeks.




This one was Mother's Day and 2 days before I went into labor, which was at exactly 35 weeks.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: