Our Family

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

38 Weeks...

I am now 38 weeks! Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and got great news. She said that I had made progress and was dilated to 1 cent. and the baby's head was down and ready. Then she said that I could go in the next week and may not make it to my next appointment!! Normally I would be very skeptical about these kind of predictions, as Andy of course was. However, when I was pregnant with the boys at my last appointment the doctor I saw told me my water would probably break in the next week. Well I was like how does she know? Apparently when you check out so many pregnant women you must just know, because in less than a week my water broke! I have just recently learned that having your water break only happens to 10-15% of women. So I am really hoping that this doctor is right too and I only have a week to go. My next appointment isn't until next Thursday, which is more than a week away. She also estimated that the baby is about 6 1/2 -7 lbs. I was very happy about that. I did not want a big baby because no I did not have a C-Section with the boys. So many people are shocked by this! I think I am ready to start on my path to feeling normal again, physically and emotionally.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: