Our Family

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Staying Busy

Another weekend pasted and still no baby. I really do feel like it is getting close though. We tried to stay busy this weekend and do lots of walking to help move things along. On Friday afternoon we went to Lake Johnson and walked and then fed the fish and a "sea" turtle and a duck. It was fun and I am glad that the weather has been a little cooler. Then Saturday morning we went to this big Bug Fest that the science museum was putting on. It was really big! The boys however were in a crabby mood because they had missed a nap on Friday (with school starting back they are napping better) and then they camped out with Andy in the backyard on Friday night. So they were going on a little less sleep. We ran into some friends right after we got there and walked around with them. The boys did getting a little better mood after the cinnamon teddy graham snack I brought. After all that walking we did when we came home all I was was beat and my hips hurt so bad! I don't know what I was thinking. That night Andy got lucky and was able to go to the NCSU game and sit in box seats. I guess I got lucky too, because when Andy isn't here I can put the boys to bed really early and never hear anything out of them. They were in bed and out by 7:20. Yet another peaceful night for me.

Today we had church and it was our Sunday to serve in the nursery. It will probably be our last one for a while. I have been having more intense contractions today, but still pretty irregular. since tomorrow is my birthday and I have hopefully my last doctor appointment, my mom decided to go ahead and come since I will surely have this baby soon. It was a pretty relaxing day after church. I napped and the boys played nicely. Then when mom got here we went and picked up the door we had ordered for the baby's room (we are in the slow process of replacing the interior doors).

Hopefully tomorrow I will have an exciting up date of at least a date of when they will induce me. I am trying hard not to get my hopes up too much though, but I really think this thing has to happen soon.

No comments: