Our Family

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not Much Longer?

I had my doctors appointment today. The doctor I saw today said that I was about 2 centimeters dilated and that at my appointment next week, if I was still pregnant, they would probably be able to schedule me to be induced. When I went to check out the lady asked me what day I wanted to come next week, so I told her my due date is Tuesday and the sooner the better. Then she gave me the first appointment they had for Monday. The doctor told me if they schedule me to be induced it would be before I was one week overdue, so I guess at most I have a week and a half left. Before the other doctor told me last week that I would go into labor within a week I had a feeling that I would go overdue. Although I am ready to not be pregnant I really do not want to be induced. Hopefully I will go into labor on my own and before Monday. I have walked a half a mile the last two nights. I should walk more, but Andy insists on letting the boys ride their scooters and that is about all they can do. Maybe this weekend we can get some more walking in.

1 comment:

Kasey Q said...

You poor thing. I know you're miserable. Good luck and I hope you don't make it til Monday. BUT, if you do, I was induced with 2 of the 3 and it all worked out just fine. No big deal.