Our Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Day

It's just another day at our house. Andy was kind enough to take the boys to school today. They said they were going to get out at carpool like big boys, but do you think that happened? Nope. The teachers at carpool have to pull them out of the car 95% of the time and today was one of those days.
I finally after almost a week got Carter to nap, but not Cale. Although he did have a couple long naps at the beginning of the week. I just know that has to be Carter's problem, but I'm sure tomorrow will be the same as the last two mornings. Tomorrow I told Andy I would take them and we are going through carpool. They are suppose to go to my parents this weekend, but have not been very good this week (mainly Carter). We told them they have one more chance to get out good at carpool tomorrow and then they can go to Mawmaw and Papaw's house. I have very very low expectations of this happening. I really don't understand them. This is their 4th year at this preschool and I worked there the last 2 years, so they spent lots of time there and around all the teachers. I wish I knew why they won't get out the car own their own.


Well as far as I go, I am still pregnant. I was hoping to go into labor after my stressful day yesterday and the amount of contractions I had last night, but no such luck. Friday is a full moon, so we'll see what happens then. I really don't mind being pregnant. I just hate not having energy and being able to enjoy this nice weather! I haven't left the house all day except for to put some stuff in the mailbox. Exciting, huh? I just can't walk much or my hands and feet of course swell and then I feel like the marshmallow man. I love going on walks on days like this, so it is really hard watching everyone in our neighborhood walk by our house. I can't wait to start walking again! That was my favorite thing about working at preschool in the one year old class was that we took them on buggy rides, in triple jogging strollers. It was fun to talk and hear them talk and just enjoy the outside. The boys always love going on buggy rides still today, but I haven't been able to push them in a couple months.


I just pray that tomorrow is a better day with the boys and that I don't feel totally stupid showing my face at preschool again! I am the worst at worrying about things I have no control over. I try and remember this verse and just take one day at a time.


Matthew 6:34"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."


No comments: