Our Family

Monday, September 15, 2008

This Past Weekend

This past weekend we had lots going on. I had my booth at the Designers Downtown Market in Raleigh. It went super!! I even had two people walk up and say they had seen my shop before on Etsy! How awesome is that?! I had so many sales that Andy didn't even get to read his boring new Steel book that he brought---he is my accountant because I stink at math. Andy and I always joke about what we are going to do when I make my first million. I totally believe that is only a joke, but really how cool would that be! Some things we would definitely be doing if this joke became reality would be hiring yard people, totally remoldeling our house--which I love but needs some updating, Andy a new car--he still drives the car I had in high school.
I also celebrated my birthday and my parents were in town to watch the boys on Saturday for my market and to be here for my birthday. Andy and I were able to go out to dinner one night and then Sunday after church we all went out to eat at yummy El Rodeo, it is a family favorite. The boys love Mexican food and I think it is because I craved nothing but that when I was pregnant with them. Nothing can be too hot for them. They love the quesadillas and queso dip.





Daddy and Cale




Carter is sitting away from us because he wanted to sit all by himself.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brian said...

Congratulations on the booth! That's very cool. What's not cool is the Steel book! But don't tell Andy I said that. :)