Our Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kids are Great...

That is what Andy always says when we are having a hard time with the boys. Today has been one of those. I don't know why, but Carter has been unbelieveably difficult. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Andy is giving them a bath and then they will be going straight to bed!


Carter did however say something so cute today. He got up at nap time to go potty and I asked him did he have to go peepee or poopoo. He said that he had to go peepee and that his poopoo was night night right now and his peepee was wake up and then going back night night. I thought it was funny.

We haven't had too much excitment this week other than school. That has gone wonderful by the way! I have had a great class with no criers! Yeah! I have been praying all summer for my kids that was to have and that they would have an easy transition and that I would get along with my co-worker--not that I thought I wouldn't but it is nice to work with someone you click with and I think we do. I really think we are going to have a great year! It really reminds me of my last year teaching 8th grade. I had great kids and great teammates and just a fun year. So I think this year will be a good one. The boys seem to love their class. They just walked right in yesterday and today and didn't even say bye to me! Their teachers are great and they are just growing up way too fast. Well I guess I should go help Andy it sounds a bit out of control in there!

No comments: