Our Family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to Couponing!


I have been away from couponing from awhile mainly because it is hard to shop with the boys and I just haven't had the time to really concentrate on it, but today there were some awesome coupons in the paper! After I cut them I went straight to the coupon clippers and got a lot more! If you did not get the paper today then go buy one or hit the coupon clippers! They had Quaker oatmeal coupons in there that were awesome. My boys LOVE oatmeal! Lots of other great ones too like Steamfresh veggies and other great products that you can literally get for FREE with these coupons. Couponing is very time consuming, but when it comes to stuff you use a lot and the coupons mean you can get it for FREE then I just don't understand why people don't coupon. I have been slack this summer, but usually I try and take a Sunday afternoon or a weekly show--not Lost or anything important-- to do my couponing. Really once you get it started it is easy to keep up and you don't have to cut out every coupon just the ones you will seriously use or think you would like to try.

I am definitely going to get back into coupons especially since we only have 2 more car payments!!! I feel like we have been paying for the Bye Bye (that is what the boys call it and I don't know why) forever. Next time we buy a car we are definitely going to pay it off in 3 years. Now we are trying really hard to save for an addition to hopefully begin in January, so I want to do the best I can at saving money. It seems to be really hard since I am addicted to shopping--no lie it is a serious problem.

Here is a picture of the boys from yesterday. They are wearing their new Wolfpack shirts--I don't you it was a serious problem.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: