Our Family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School! First Day of School!

The boys and I had our first day of school today! It went surprisingly well. The boys did great just walking in their new 3 year old classroom. We have had to work really hard to prepare them, just because they have had the same two teachers the last two years. Their teachers said they had a great day. While on the playground today one of their teachers told me that she found a cigerette butt on the ground and she said she asked a little girl in their class about it and she said it was the boy in the reds--Carter. It was funny. So I guess we have to work on Carter's smoking habit.

Here are some pictures from home.
Cale--ready for school



Carter--running from me because he didn't want his picture made, but too bad for him thanks to a digital SLR camera I am too fast.



Here are the boys hanging their book bags on their hooks at school. I am going back to strict color coding until the teachers learn who is who. So in all school pics Cale=blue or yellow and Carter=red or green.
The boys spent this past weekend with my parents and had a great time! They had such a good time that they have pretty much slept at every oppourtunity. We had to wake them this morning and then today after school they slept from 1:30-5:15!! I don't know what time they will fall asleep tonight, but I think they are going to need quite a few days of good sleeping to catch up from all the fun they had this past weekend!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: