Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Easy, Yummy and Messy!

Easy Italian Pasta Bake

1 lb. extra lean ground beef
3 cups whole wheat penne pasta, cooked, drained
1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Make It
HEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add pasta, sauce and 1/2 the Parmesan; mix well.
SPOON into 13x9-inch dish; top with remaining cheeses.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.

I made this last week and as you can tell it was a hit! I didn't put the parmesan cheese in, because I didn't have it. I also used meatballs instead of ground beef because I was lazy. I just cooked and cut the meatballs up really small. The boys love meatballs, so they loved it!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: