Our Family

Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Beach Trip

This post is only about a month late! I would come up with an excuse about being busy or the kids being sick, but really I have had time to do this and just haven't. I am honestly a lazy person, at times anyways. I could never be one of those die hard mommy bloggers. There are lots I have to say, but I just don't make this a priority. I feel like I should make time for it because it is a good documentation of our children growing and some people I think like to read and look at what I post. I will really try hard to be better. Maybe I should post while Mack is napping in the afternoon instead of doing the usual, which is absolutely nothing by the way!

Here are some pictures of our first trip to the beach of the summer and Mack's first trip ever! We left after the boys preschool graduation and headed to Topsail beach. I love the beach and I love it there. Mack was a little hesitant, but soon loved the water. The weather was just perfect and the older boys had no hesitation for the first time ever! They love the beach and want to go back. We also swung by the aqarium on our way home and then visited some friends that moved to the beach last year. The boys had fun at the aquarium and I can't wait to go back and see more stuff. We went to the Fort Fisher one and then when we were leaving it started raining, so we didn't get to visit the Fort Fisher stuff. I know we wil be back! I would love to move to the beach, but I can't talk Andy into doing anything fun!!!

Mack's first touch of the ocean. He cried, it was cold. The next day he loved it though.


My sweet boys playing in the pool.


I love this picture of him!! Such a sweetie!! Notice that closed fist, well it has sand in it that he will stuff in his mouth the first chance he gets. I think he liked how it felt on his gums or maybe he just liked the taste of sand.



My three boys:) I wouldn't trade having boys for anything!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: