Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool Graduation

The boys graduated from preschool last week! I really thought all week that there was no way I was going to make it without crying, but I managed to make it. I did tear up a couple times. The first being when the kids when to put on their little cap and gowns and they showed a DVD slide show, but it started with pictures of the kids that were there in the one year old class. When I saw my sweet barely haired babies up there I did get a little teary eyed. It is so amazing how fast they grow and how fast time goes by. It really does seem like yesterday I was carrying them into school one on each hip, yes I carried them both in everyday! They started when they were only 16 months old. It really has been the best use of money ever!!! It has been a wonderful experience for both of us. The boys have learned so much. Mainly socially, how to trust and be away from me and know I will be back and that they are loved. I also worked there for two years and they all feel like family to me. I am really going to miss not being there next year, Mack misses the one year class cut off by 16 days. I just love it there so much and know my kids were loved. They always talk about school and their teachers. Especially their 3 year old teachers. Cale was really impacted by his teachers that year. That is always heart warming to hear him talk about it. I hope that their kindergarten year is just as successful and that they have loving teachers that help them learn and grow even more. I will really miss Ridge Rd next year. It was a great place for my kids and the best place I ever worked.

This is just before the program. I was a little worried about the participation, hence Carter on the left. They had told me they were going to sing and dance.



There they are singing and doing the hand motions! It is hard to see, but they did participate in every song!! We were so proud of them. They did a great job.





After they graduated! Kindergarten here we come!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: