Our Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 years and 8 months


I am so slack! So last month, when Cale and Carter turned 5 and Mack turned 8 months, I took them to get their pictures made. We just went to Portait Innovations, which they do a good job, but it's not the best place. For the money, it is definitely worth it though! I really like taking pictures, and that was actually one of things I was considering doing before I decided to go with the sewing thing, but didn't because I didn't have the money for an even nicer camera or the time for photgraphy classes. I always think that I should just take them outside somewhere and do it myself. I have a nice camera and some photography books, but just never take the time to do it and Andy isn't really into to helping me wrangle the kids into getting their pictures made.

Here are the pictures of my, most of the time, sweet boys.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: