Our Family

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun in the Pool

We have been enjoying Mawmaw and Papaw's pool this summer! Here are a couple pictures of one of our trips to their pool. I hate that they live an hour or so away because after growing up having your own pool it is really hard to go to a public pool. Andy will not cave and get me a pool. Not even one of those big pools at Target. While flipping the tv channels one day I saw one of those Real Housewives shows and they even had one in the backyard, so if those rich women are good enough then our neighbors shouldn't care, right? With all the trees and overgrown bushes around our house it's not like anyone would even notice it back there. Also, Andy doesn't want to kill the grass. I hate to break it to him, but the heat has already done that. We hope to make it back to my parents soon to use the pool some more and then we still have our wonderful beach trip that I am so looking forward to.

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and they stayed in a nice hotel with a pool. They took the boys on Saturday so that I could the nursery painted and the boys swam all day. They had a blast!! I still have one more coat to put on the walls since Andy's wonderful attempt at priming the walls didn't really do any good. Andy is no longer allowed to paint and he prefers it that way. I am so ready to have the nursery done!! I think it will make everything feel more ready once that is done and the furniture is moved in.

Hope fully this week we will have some more fun days in the pool. Especially since I need to watch my weight gain and swimming helps my siatic nerve problems. I need to take some more pictures soon. Cale told me I don't take enough! So this week I will try and get more taken and posted.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: