Our Family

Thursday, June 25, 2009

28 Weeks...12 more to go!

On Tuesday I started my third trimester. Today I had the glucose test for gestational diabetes. Hopefully I will not have it and everything will come back normal. I did have the nurse make sure that the baby is measuring a normal size. This is after two people last week, strangers might I add, commented on how I looked like I was about to pop! I do not feel that big. Well the nurse assured me that I am measuring 27cm and that is prefect since it should be 1 cm around what week you are and I am 28 weeks. She said for me to tell them, "This is what happens after you have twins and it is none of your business." I like her (after 4 years of nosey twin questions you get tired of strangers asking you personal questions all the time). I also asked about my weight since I feel like I have gained a little too much and well I am on track to gain just a little more than they would like. I have been working out, but I guess all those sweets are catching up with me. So far my weight gain is 25 lbs. I also now start going every 2 weeks to the dr. Then at 36 weeks I start going every week! I didn't even make it t0 36 weeks with the boys, so I can't even imagine.

I am starting to feel a little excited and nervous. We are finally getting the nursery ready. The boys and I were at my parents at the first of the week and so Andy did the primer on the walls. That is all he is allowed to do and if you saw it you would know why. I am probably going to start painting this weekend. Like all things we couldn't decide on a color, so we went with the normal color of yellow. It should be nice and calming. Andy needs to hang the ceiling fan, that has been in there in the box for a year and a half, and then I will paint, put the rug in and arrange the furniture. It seems like so much to do with so little time. We are going to the beach in July and I will be working some summer camp. Then in Aug. the boys will be doing a couple of weeks of gymnastics camp and I am so looking forward to those last few free days to get things ready. School starts back on Sept 2nd and I hope that this baby waits until after the boys are in school to come.

We still have no name for this baby and I have no idea how we will come up with something!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: