Our Family

Monday, June 15, 2009

Their Tees

At camp last week they made some cute teeshirts for the 4th of July and wanted to wear them today. They were so proud of their shirts and I think they are so cute! I love stuff like this! I have been cleaning all day, we are having small group at our house tomorrow and as Andy put it I never clean except when people come over. I do clean, but Andy just messes everything up and next day, so I'm like "why bother." I still need to mop and clean the bathroom, but had to take a break to rest and then go to the HT. Well now I guess I should go cook supper, which I still hate and hate even more since I am pregnant. I did buy some already marinated pork loins that were BOGO, so I just need to throw those in the oven and then make some mac and cheese and something else. Also while we were at the store in the meat section, the boys kept saying there's a dog. So I'm like, OK sure. NO really I turned around and some old lady had a dog in her purse!!! I am not a dog fan, which I know is worse than saying your not a kid person, but really a dog in the grocery store! The kids were being kind of loud saying that dog doesn't belong in the bag, what are they doing. All I could say is, I don't know. Then Cale asks when were going to get a dog or a cat and I answered NEVER, you kids are enough work for mommy and daddy.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: