Our Family

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ready for Vacation

We have been very busy the past few weeks and am so happy that we have 3 weeks off with nothing much to do! After school ended we had one week off and then two weeks of summer camp. I worked at summer camp since I figured I needed to save up because I will not be working at the preschool in the fall. As it turns out it was a little to much for me and the boys. We were all so tired the second week and had to drag ourselves in everyday. They both wanted to stay home by the end, which is so unlike them. So we are very happy about the next 3 weeks.
Nothing much has been going on other than work and camp. We have been to the pool and parks. Tomorrow the boys have their first really dental cleaning. Hopefully it will go well. They have been to my dentist twice and Cale had to go for a kind of emergency visit because he hurt his gum. They have tvs on the ceiling and so that was pretty entertaining. They have been wanting to go to story time at the library, something we never get to do since they are in school everyday. We will probably do that and maybe hit the free kids movies this week and then of course the pool. I am so addicted to the pool this summer. Last summer we stayed so busy in and out of town and camps that we never went to the pool. This summer we have been a ton. It makes Andy nervous that I go by myself, but lucky for me I have cautious children and they have to wear float vests, so I know they will be ok.

Here are a couple pictures after a busy day at school!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: