Our Family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Pack

On Saturday we went to the annual Red/White Spring practice game at NC State. Last year we went for the first time and made it through most of the half. This year went much better! We made it through the entire half with the boys just sitting and watching. We got there a little early and joined a friend that was tailgating. All the boys kept talking about was wanting popcorn. They don't like my popcorn because it is white not yellow (I actually don't like the white kind either but Andy makes me buy that kind). So we went in and got some popcorn, lemonade, and Chik Fila A sandwhich. We sat in the top of the stadium because it was pretty warm out and I didn't want Andy and the boys to burn. So by the timewe hiked to the top and sat down we were all ready to eat! We also got several gift cards for Bojangles that they were handing out at the gate. They have anywhere from $1 to $100 on them. If we have a lot on ours we will be eating at Bojangles all the time! I love it anyways, so that would be fine with me.







With the baby...today for the first time I really felt the baby kick! I have been feeling him move, but today was the first day that I could really feel a good strong movement and even on the outside of my belly! They have told me that this baby is very active, although I can't feel it all the time, so great another energetic boy. I had to go to the mall today and get the boys some Mickey mouse figures to go on their birthday cake and while I was there I went in Janie and Jack and bought the baby a cute little outfit. I am so excited about getting super cute stuff for this baby. With the boys it was just too much to buy two of everything from those kinds of places. This time I will have more fun shopping!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: