Our Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Snow Day!

Yesterday we had another snow day, which is very rare around here. We probably got only about 3 inches of snow, but you would have thought we got a foot. Schools were of course closed yesterday and today opened two hours late, which meant NO preschool!! I really had a lot of things I needed to do today. Anyways, it was a good thing there was no school yesterday because Carter woke up Sunday night throwing up! He continued to do so until yesterday morning. Today he is feeling much better.

Andy came home for lunch yesterday and took Cale out to play in the snow. My parents had bought them a sled. Cale finally got in it and it looked like he had a good time. I don't have a lot of pictures because it was cold and I was staying in with Carter.

I am ready for Spring! This weekend it is suppose to be in the 70's!! I can't wait! This past weekend I took a much needed trip to the beach with some girlfriends! It was fun except that it rained the whole weekend. We did get in a nice four hours of Nertz playing though and a spa pedicure. While I was gone Andy did some laundry and discovered what I had been telling him for months. That the washing machine is going to die! He looked it up the problem and found that the motor was going out. So this week we are looking for a new washer and dryer! I am pretty excited because I have been wanting a front loader because ours takes so long to wash and dry and I feel like the have so many holes in our clothes because of it. I do hate that we have to spend the money on it though.


Here is Carter making his pout, "I sick" face.

Here he was able to make a little smile.



Here is Andy outside with Cale, neither one apparently wanted their picture made.



There is Cale running through the backyard because he did not want his picture made.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: