Our Family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here are the boys and I in our St Patty's Day green. Carter once again was not too into having his picture mades, so that is why I have a single picture of Cale. Cale wanted me to take a picture of his toes because he is curling them.



The first take...



A little smile from Carter this time...




Here is my first belly shot at 13 weeks.



Tonight I made something for the first time. I had to run into the store today for a couple things and was craving fish, so I got some fresh flounder. I am not very good at frying things in the frying pan, strange for a southerner to say, but that is how I did it because that's what the fish guy recommended. They came apart a little, but turned out really good. I think Cale ate more than Andy and me!! He loved it!! He liked dipping it is his sour cream from his baked potato. Carter did try a couple bites, but wasn't too crazy about it. We also had baked potatoes and corn. The boys have come to love baked potatoes! The crazy thing is that they only eat it with a little bit of sour cream on top. I have been very proud of myself over the last couple weeks. We only at out a couple times and once it was only $8 because we had a coupon. I also went to Super Suppers last week, it is a meal prep place. I now LOVE that place and will be there lots more before the baby comes! It is very cost efficient and easy and yummy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: