Our Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Triple Coupons and More!

Starting tomorrow Harris Teeter will triple coupons up to .99!! The sale runs starting tomorrow 11/6- Sunday 11/9. That is a whopping 4 days!!! We plan on going several times. For a look at good deals check out savvydollar.org.

I purchased a new sewing machine yesterday! Actually, 2 sewing machines. One machines sews and does embroidery. The other is a serger. I am "sew" excited aobut learning to use them! Hopefully it will not take me too long to figure it all out and I of course have several classes to go to. So soon I will offer monogramming on items!!

Also, the pork chop casserole from the other day was a huge hit in our house! It was funny when we sat down to eat Cale asked why we were eating at home? I laughed and Andy didn't understand him until Carter repeated it and then he said that was sad. I said we eat out a lot and I wasn't kidding. I do cook a couple times a week or more. This week I was already making a list of things I could make from stuff I had or were on sale and looking through my Kraft and Fix It cookbooks. then my mom told me there were triples this week! I had totally missed it! Usually I keep up with the savvy dollar forum, but I have been forgetting to look. I guess I will get back on track looking. Anyways, good luck with you couponing!!

No comments: