Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

For Halloween we went to a neighborhood party and then trick or treating. It was a lot of fun! The boys had a great time at the party, especially playing on the scooters. I guess we know what Santa will be bringing them. Then once it started to get dark we headed up the street to go trick or treating! The first house we stopped at were some new neighbors and they turned out to be identical twin sisters that were probably about our age that bought the house together! They were so excited that their first trick or treaters were also identical twins! How funny is that? We got a lot of comments on the costumes and a lot of people asking if I made them. Which was kind of funny because I don't think our neighbors know what I do for a living. I did not make them though. I was lazy and pushed for time, so I ordered them from Target. The boys caught on very fast as to which houses we could go to, the ones with the lights on, and which ones we could not. Unfortunately for me I forgot to put out my bucket of candy for any trick or treaters, so now we have a ton of candy! The boys got a lot of candy and other goodies. So much that their buckets were too heavy to carry. They don't really care too much about eating it, which is a good thing. They just like to take it out and look at it. Sounds good to us!

On another happy note, Cale has continued to poop in the potty without very much help from the meds. This is a huge accomplishment! I think we may be over the potty training hurdle. Now if Cale can just get the holding it over night thing down then we will be completely done. Hopefully we will be done with drama for a few weeks, since this last one has lasted over 3weeks.

No comments: