Our Family

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We decided to stay home for Thanksgiving this year. My parents and my aunt are coming over to eat with us. The boys are looking forward to eating pumpkin pie and apple pie. Hopefully they will eat other foods too! They are also looking forward to getting a Christmas tree, which I can't do until after we have Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to Christmas this year. The boys seem to get it a little more and hopefully we will not be sick again.

Last night Andy and I got to go to an NCSU basketball game. It was fun, but could have been a little more exciting. It was a blowout by NCSU. We had great seats though. As we were walking into the RBC Center we noticed that they had a different entrance for students, so we walk in the general entrance and a lady working there asked us if we had student tickets! We both answered, "We wish!" Then I think she felt dumb, but Andy and I do look young. I just got my hair cut last weekend, because I have been mistaken for being 19. That is when it is time to cut my hair. I think that the short hair suites me better.

Here are some pictures from the boys Halloween party at school, I have been forgetting to post them.

Carter with his typical cute little puckered lip face. He is too funny when he makes that face!




Carter, was the line leader that day, and Cale


This has to be Cale, I only guess this because there is no line leader sticker. They made cat masks to wear while trick or treating at school.


Carter and another silly face!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: