Our Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

7 Months Old

My baby is 7 months old today. I can't belive how fast it has gone by. With Cale and Carter I thought the first 9 months drug on. They were so hard for so many different reasons. This time around has been so much easier. Mack did have a couple really fussy days at the beginning of the week, but has since gotten into a pretty good routine (for now). This kids craxks me up! I am very certain that he is going to keep us more on our toes than the first two. Within a weeks time he is pretty much sitting up on his own, he has had Cheerios and Puffs, and he is trying to crawl! He wants to go so bad!! He lays on his tummy and kicks, then he gets up on his knees for a second or two and then falls back down. The getting on the knees thing has really just started the last couple days. He loves the water!! He kicks and splashes himself in the face and just really loves any water he sees. He also loves his big brothers so much. Anytime they are around or in an ear shot he is looking for them. They also love him (and his toys) and love to make him laugh.

Cale and Carter are taking swim lessons and making tons of improvements!! I have those pictures on my cell and need to get them off and upload them. They are getting ready to do soccer and then probably basketball and anything I can get them to try. Cale loves soccer and we have been playing a lot at the park. He is also in love with playing basketball. I also registered them for Kindergarten today!!! That is so sad. I can't believe they are getting ready to turn 5! It started out as a long road, but quickly picked up the pace. I will write more about them turning 5 very soon.

Here are some pictures of my 7 month old baby!


Loving his tummy time pillow mommy made him



I was trying to get some pictures for work and this is what kept happening...eyes closed. Don't know if you watche My Name is Earl, but Earl Hickey always had his eyes closed in his pictures. This is little Earl.



Love it with the drool. I think he is cutting a couple teeth



This one is my favorite! I love that face!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: