Our Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's New

It has been a while since my last post. We have been CRAZY busy around here! I am very ready for the last week in May, which looks to be a relaxing one.

Within the past 2 weeks, I have had a festival to prepare for and then two wholesale orders (awesome!), Andy's car has been in the shop and we only have one car, Cale was sick throwing up for 3 days, I had my wonderful preschool classes Mother's Day gifts to be ready by this past Friday and end of the year gifts to be ready by this coming Friday, yesterday we had the boys' birthday at the zoo with family (luckily Cale was all better by Friday), and I had to bake two cakes today to get ready for their birthday party at school tomorrow (which is their actual birthday). Phew! I am tired just reading this!!

I have so much to remember lately that sometimes I just want to sit down and forget about everything! My mind is pretty much mush these days, so I can't believe I haven't forgotten anything. At least not yet and I am just waiting for that to happen. I feel like I have been neglectful to everyone and everything in my life. I just feel like I can never get ahead. I am so grateful that my business is doing good, now I just need to kid my kids healthy and in order so that I can devote more time to it. That then makes me feel like I am neglecting my husband and kids because I have lots of sewing to do. I love sewing, but hate that I miss time with them. I try to do it after they go to bed or while at school, but some days it is impossible to wait or I don't get it all done. Hopefully this week will be slower. We only have two more week of school left. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!! I also can't believe my babies are going to be 4 tomorrow! It seriously feels like just yesterday I gave birth and then I don't remember anything else that happened for the next 3 months!!

No comments: