Our Family

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Calling in Sick

I have been terribly busy the last few weeks with my business, which is an awesome blessing! Although, it has left me a bit worn out. This week I have felt horrible with a sinus/cold problem. Each day it keeps getting worse. This is the one thing that is I hate most about being a stay at home, or work at home, mom. When you are sick there is no calling in sick! I did have the good fortune of three hours of preschool this morning and then it is back to work with the kids. My job never stops since I work at home I am always getting e-mails and orders to stay busy on, I am not complaining just hoping for a minute to take a breath. I always have complained about this part of staying at home. Whenever Andy is sick he calls in and stays in bed all day. WHAT!? I have never been able to do that. Even last year when I had pneumonia I took one day off of work, that is at my other job outside the home as a preschool teacher. Oh well, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger or something like that.

I do have my last day of preschool tomorrow. Although, after a one week break I am working two weeks of summer camp at preschool. I am very relieved to only be the assistant though. At least I will not have to use my brain to plan lessons or crafts. I just show up and do what I am told. I have very little brain function these days, so the less I have to use it the better. Well my minute break is up. The kids are totally destroying the playroom, so I guess I should go lay down the law. Fun times!

Here is a picture of me this week at 23 weeks. I only have 17 weeks left!! Whoa!! That is not enough time. I think I am the abnormal pregnant woman that likes to be pregnant and now knows what comes at the end--no sleep, lots of crying, and chaos.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: