Our Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Celebration #3

Today is their actual birthday! I can't believe my babies are 4! I seriously couldn't even sing Happy Birthday to them this morning at their party because I was on the verge of crying. I don't know why because that is not me. I guess it is the pregnancy hormones!
I was very proud of myself since I made and decorated their cakes all by myself. I did cheat a little and bought the icing from the HT and then bought the Wilton tubes and tips to go on them. The Wilton stuff did taste homemade. It was surprisingly good! Definitely easier way to go. I got the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse people at the Disney store. They told me they wanted all the people on their cake and I got a little worried, but found the whole set there. The cakes tasted yummy even though I put too much butter in, but oh well the more butter the better!
Our next celebration is tonight. We are going to the K&W, the boys favorite restaurant, and then we have them a few more little things and we will finish off that cake!


No comments: