Our Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that all mom's had a nice relaxing Mother's Day! Last year I shared Mother's Day with the boys' birthday, so it was kinda crazy. This year was very laid back the only thing missing was a really long nap!

Today we went to church then had lunch with Andy's old friend Mark who was in town from TX. We ate at Texas Steakhouse and it was pretty good. I got a coupon for a free big salad on my next visit! Free food is the most awesome gift right now! The boys and Andy gave me some yummy Lindt truffles, which I love! I am having to contain my self from eating the whole bag right now.




Some pretty beautiful hydrangeas that a wonderful parent in my preschool class gave me for Mother's Day



The card the boys and Andy got me. The boys signed it themselves. Andy said he isn't sure how the extra letter in mom got in there. Although their handwriting isn't much better than Andy's.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: