Our Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What to do?

Ok, so Andy asked me the other day, "Why do you do this?" Andy is really against blogging. I don't know why because it doesn't affect him at all, but anyways. It did make me think. I do this so that our friends and family can see what's happening over here and because I am too lazy and cheap to journal, which I really need to start recording things the boys say because they have gotten to be pretty funny lately and it is kinda like an easy way to scrapbook. I thought that maybe I would add more substance to my blog. I am going to try and start posting any good deals (i.e. coupon sales or triple coupons) or neat things I see that would be helpful or crafty or yummy easy meals (which I don't cook that much but when I do and it is good easy and cheap I will post). I was going to pick out a day and say do it every week on that day, but who am I kidding that would never happen! So it will be once a week, but who knows what day. I am also going to try and write down the kids funny sayings of the week. This is more for me because like I said I don't want to buy journals and this is easier for me, but I hope that you find them as funny as we do.



Currently, I have the Crockpot 365 , which is great if you like to use your crockpot. I love my crockpot, but hate using it in the summer. So this winter I will post some great recipes that I love.

Another great site is Savvy Dollar. I love to coupon and this is the best site for finding the best deals. It use to be the Smartspending Yahoo group, but grew really large and so they started a forum.

No comments: