Our Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny things they say...

I thought that the 3's started off really horribly, but within the last 2 months they have made a terrific turn for the better. I love having 3 years now! They say the funniest stuff!!! Everyday they crack us up!

Here are a few of the best from the last couple of weeks.

We are sitting at the table eating lunch at the beach and Carter will not stop wiggling because he has to pee.
Me: Carter do you need to pee?
Carter: No
Me: Then stop wiggling--several times I asked him to stop then finally after I have started eating and not even looking at him...
Carter: Mommy I dancing, not wiggling just dancing
Me: Carter you hate to dance, go pee now
Carter: OK I go pee
Then he comes back and says: Mommy I dancing with my belly now

The other week at the beach
Me:Cale where is daddy? Why didn't he come to the beach?
Cale: Daddy didn't want to come with Mawmaw
--Andy didn't say or feel this way and my mom was in the room, so that made it really funny

Riding in the car the other night.
Carter: I happy, I going to sing Happy Birthday to Daddy
Me: Cale are you going to sing?
Cale: No I'm being bad right now
(he wasn't doing anything)

The other morning at breakfast--this is the best
Carter (randomly): I peepee and poopoo in the potty
Cale: So
Andy and I were on the couch and we died laughing!

I am sure I will have more to add later, but I wanted to write these down before I forgot and I know I will forget lots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking my blog here! I enjoyed reading the recipe and the chris tomlin music. I just downloaded some of his music from itunes! Have a blessed week!