Our Family

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Cups!

I found these super cute cups yesterday at Jo-Ann's. They are little plastic mugs with handles like Mommy and Mawmaw, that's what Cale says. They also got matching bowls and all 4 items only cost $3.50. Yes, I know as Andy informed me that even though it wasn't much we didn't NEED them, but they were so cute. I have a slight shopping addiction--it's a disease with drugs and everything!
Also, please excuse our extremely messy house! Tomorrow the kids are going to camp and I am going to do a major cleaning job on the house. Our yard is even worse, if you can imagine! Our lawn mower did break and Andy obviously doesn't want to buy a new one, so last night he borrowed the neighbors--a self-propelled mower. Andy thought he hated these until he used it and now he wants one, but of course we will not buy one until the end of season and it is on sale and Lowes has some kind of no interest, money back , gift card, whatever deal. So pray that our mower can be rigged to last the rest of the season, because you know my shopping addiction leaves us with no money!

Cale, who loves to pose for me.


Carter, who surprisingly did drink on cue probably because this kid will do anything for orange juice.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: