Our Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 4th!



This is a really late update on our 4th of July. We went to my parents house in Greensboro to go swimming. The boys finally agreed to put on there swim floats because Andy showed them my mom's pictures of them wearing the same floats as last year (just a different color). Carter saw it and said ok and then went and put it on and went out to the pool. Cale needed to watch Carter for all of 15 mins before he decided to put his on. Why didn't I think of doing that two weeks ago!! Oh well, live and learn.


We have had a very busy week this week with camp going on. We have all been there everyday from 9-1. I am absolutely exhausted!! Next week the boys will only be going Monday, Wednesday, Friday and I will not be going. Thank goodness! I need a break!


Here are the boys one afternoon after camp we met a friend at the park, so no nap. This was about 5:30 after I had been in the kitchen cooking supper I walked in the find Cale asleep on the couch! This NEVER happens with my kids, so you know he is tired. They were also watching their weekly favorite movie, Cinderella. Andy hates them watching this, but I think it's cute.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: