Our Family

Sunday, December 2, 2007

More Christmas Decorations

We put up a few more things this weekend. My goal is to have a Christmas tree or something Christmasy in every room. You only get to enjoy it once a year, so I really want to enjoy it.
There are definitely more outside lights to come. What we have now looks kinda skimpy, but that is all we had time for on Saturday afternoon.


Here is a tree I put up in the basement just outside the playroom. I was going to put it in the playroom, but the boys can be a a little wild down there. Next I am looking for a nativity scene that the boys can touch and learn about. I have a couple ceramic ones around the house and they are really interested in them. That after all is the TRUE meaning of Christmas, all this other stuff is just for fun.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: