Our Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Here are some more pictures that I took while trying to get a good Christmas card picture. I ended up deciding on the first one, because Andy said it was funny that Cale looks so sweet and innocent in that picture and he has been quite a handful lately. Cale really knows how to smile pretty in pictures. I think they look a lot alike in the last picture. I never think they look identical at the time, but when I look back at pictures of them younger I think they look alike. I have always been able to tell them apart and so it is so hard when people ask how we tell them apart, because to me they look totally different. Andy told me to stop saying that answer because it makes me sound crazy, but I really do think they look totally different (except for first thing in the morning before I have fully woken up and haven't had my coffee). This morning for some reason I kept getting them mixed up and I never do that! I think it was the Tylenol PM I took at 10 last night and the fact that Carter was up with a croupy sounding cough at 12. I was a zombie all morning even at MOPS after I had had my coffee!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: