Our Family

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mommy's Birthday Weekend

My birthday was this past weekend and it was really nice. My mom came at the end of last week and cleaned my house, which was the best present ever! Friday night Andy's parents, Grandma and Grandpa, came in for the weekend and we had a great time, especially Cale and Carter. They went to the park and ate at a favorite of Andy's and the boys, Chik-Fil-A, and Saturday night Grandma and Grandpa watched the boys so that Andy and I could go out.

Saturday I had my first sell! A friend of mine that I use to work with and I had lunch together and she bought two sets of burp cloths for two up coming showers. We also did a little shopping together, which was so nice to do without our kids tagging along.

Sunday Andy finally got the boys baseball (wiffel ball) bats and balls and tee out so that they could play. They had a lot of fun, but then I started hitting the ball that Andy pitched and they went into the trees and the boys got really mad because their balls wouldn't go into the "tree tops".

Here are the boys getting ready to play.


Here is Carter at bat.

Here is Cale at bat.

I just had to add this picture!

This is Cale's strange eye rolling thing he does when he is shy. My mom was able to snap this picture at my nephews birthday party when Cale was apparently doing this to my sister-in-law's mom. I could not for the longest time figure out where he got this from and then one day I saw a picture of me when I was pregnant and I was making the same exact face. I guess my kids don't really look like me, but Cale is, I hate to admit this because he is so stubborn, just like me. Carter is mini-Andy in looks and behavior and it is so funny. Cale and I got into some major stubborn battles last week, but his weekend was much better.

No comments: