Our Family

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Boys' Room

I haven't ever really decorated the boys' room. When we moved it was all we, meaning my mom, could do to get it painted. I had 1 picture on the wall and the diaper stacker hanging and that was all that was up for a long time. Until, my mom recently found some really cute stickers for the wall that are all kinds of different vehicles and since that is what is on their sheets and blankets we thought it would be cute. So here are some pictures of the boys' newly decorated room and Cale is in some pictures because he was really wanting to have his pic made (as you can see in the center picture).
These are some Thomas stickers for the wall that I put up in the playroom. I love these sticker things! They are easy to move and don't mess up the walls. The boys love them too!



No comments: