Our Family

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bedtime Troubles

Well for the fourth night in a row the boys have gone to SLEEP after 9:30! We put them to bed at a normal time of 8:00, but they just won't sleep. Two of those night it has been after 10:00! I hope this is a phase that will end soon, because I am tired. I have tried everything from taking sleep toys to pacis and nothing works. Leaving their door open use to work pretty fast, but lately it hasn't worked until they have been in there for an hour. I thought maybe it was that they were growing out of naps, unfortunately, but today Carter slept for not even 2 hours and Cale didn't sleep at all. If they didn't get a nap they would always be asleep before 8:00. Well just pray for the boys sleep and for my sanity. Also, if anyone has any suggestions of how to get them to go to sleep at a reasonable time I would love to hear it. I have thought about separating their rooms, but I am not ready to lose my office/guest room since we have nowhere else to move this stuff and it is nice to finally have a real bed for guests to sleep in and a good size room.

Today was my first MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) meeting, which was so great! The boys did good going into a new classroom. It is not at our church, so I was worried about how they would react, but they walked right in. On the way this morning I was stopped at a red light in front of the Volvo dealership and thought to myself, I wonder if I ask Andy if I could have one of those SUVs if I agreed not to have anymore kids. Well when I told him what I was thinking he told me I made his day and I could have any car I wanted if we were done having kids. I don't know if I am ready for that decision just yet, but with the week I am having I really could consider it.

As far as my burp cloth business goes I purchased a .com for it, so it is now http://www.ohsewcutedesigns.com/. I have bought a few more patterns that I need to add. Also, I have started making paci clips, the thing that keeps the paci from falling to floor when the baby spits it out. Once I feel like I have perfected those I will post pictures on my website and prices for those.

No comments: