Our Family

Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Busy Couple of Weeks!

We have been so busy lately! School is going good, for the boys and me. Here are the boys posing with their bunnies that they now have to sleep with, Andy is so thrilled. They took them to school this month for teddy bear month, but they don't have any teddy bears so that is the stuffed animal they chose. They were both in a picture taking mood that day and wanted me to keep taking their pictures. These are the best two.





Andy is playing dodge ball for the Raleigh Parks and Rec with the guys he works with, a couple of their sons, and a friend of ours. I don't get to go watch anymore since the boys are now mobile and love balls. I tried to go with them for the first time in a couple years a couple weeks ago and it was a disaster! Luckily, Andy's good friend that he works with was not playing and helped me watch them play on the playground since Carter was not even interested in watching and Cale made it about 10 mins before he decided that was enough watching Daddy play and he could do just as good. They ended up having a blast on a very tall twirly slide. This week however, my mom and dad came to watch the boys so that I could watch Andy play. This made me realize that I missed the boys being little four month old babies trapped in their infant car seats when they didn't move and I could go watch Andy play and they would sleep or a wife of some if worked with would hold one of them. I think it is funny how I thought everything about them was so hard when they were babies. I now think back and know that it wasn't all bad. They loved their car seats and slept in them every night until they were six months old and we could do anything with them in those car seats. I do miss those infant carrier days. Anyways, Andy has his big Dodge ball tournament this coming Wed and they are in first place. If they win the tournament then they get to walk in the Raleigh Christmas parade and that means Cale, Carter, and myself will be walking, so lets hope they win!


Here is the big mess they have been making in the playroom while looking at books. They like to dump them all out read them and when they are done with each book they yell, "The End!" and throw it behind them. At least they are nothing like their father and do love to read!
I don't know why they are doing this. Maybe they have seen Andy do it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: