Our Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Time!

Well we got our tree up and decorated on Friday (sorry Mom I am just now posting these pictures). I think that the tree is a cute little tree, could have been bigger though. The branches have dropped some since I took these and it looks very symmetrical, which makes my OCD self happy. It did take me forever to decorate and the boys sat and watched very patiently. I do have to have it perfect, so the boys have a tree in the playroom that they get to decorate. We will hopefully have that one up today or tomorrow, it is a fake one. I am so excited about my nice new Pottery Barn tree skirt and stockings! I hated how the other ones didn't match and looked tacky together. Although it did hit me the other day that what IF we have another child then what am I going to do? Oh well Pottery Barn doesn't change too much. Which is what I LOVE about that store! It is so classic.



I do have a wreath to go on that wreath holder, but didn't have it when I took this picture. The boys are very confused as to why the ornaments are in the class holder and not on the tree. We have to explain it to the daily. They also keep asking every morning if it is Christmas morning and when can they open their presents. They have been really good about leaving the tree alone. I did get a little ornament from Hallmark that is an elf that says stuff like, "Step away from the tree." Whenever the tree branches move. It is really cute.



We had to move the living room around to fit the tree in and the boys have also had a hard time understanding why we did that. They ask us who moved the couch and table and why everyday as well. We kind of like it this way. Andy and I like change, which is good.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: