Our Family

Friday, March 28, 2008

This week has been a very busy one, at least for Andy and I, but the boys have had a couple birthday parties and pictures at school. Good news is that next week is spring break!! That means lounge clothes and doing nothing, not having to be anywhere at any certain time all week!! Can you tell I need down time. I have been really blessed this week with my business. Everyday I have had purchases from my Etsy shop and that isn't counting the outside orders that I am working on. I am also on my way to being an official business. That unfortunately means a little increase in prices because I will have to charge sale tax, so sorry.
Wednesday the apartments Andy and I lived in for the first 9 months of our marriage caught on fire. It was the building next to the one we lived in and luckily no one was hurt, but 29 people were left with nothing, so sad.
This morning walking into school Carter said the best thing ever! We walked by this car that had yucky UNC stickers all over it and he yelled GO WOLFPACK!!! I was like yes, that a boy! We hated Carolina in our house and even though I have never told them that, so I guess they were just born with that innate knowledge to distinguish the good from the bad.
Here are a couple pictures from our Bible study picnic at the park last night. We arrive at a new fun park and the first thing my kids want to do is open their lunch boxes and eat. I'm so proud!


1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

So glad to hear you are getting good business from your Etsy shop!!