Our Family

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pretty Day with Cale

Since it was such a beautiful day I decided to take some pictures with the boys in the daffodils that are blooming in our yard. I have done this every year and once I figure out how to work the new scanner I will add past daffodil pictures. Well Cale was in a very photographic mood today. Carter on the other hand wanted nothing really to do with it, but I got some cute ones of him too though that I will post next.

Here is Cale sitting on the flowers. I told him to get in the flowers and he took me literally. He actually ended up sitting on that one and in the next picture you can see it in the corner and it is flat.



Now he is like, look mommy I broke the flowers.


This is one of my favorites! He is smelling the flower.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: