Our Family

Sunday, March 2, 2008

C-A-T

Today we had a big accomplishment!! We had such great success with learning the alphabet and the sounds the letters make using the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD that we started watching the Talking Words Factory last week. I thought it was way over their heads, but Cale was really into watching it and I guess it paid off. My kids are geniuses what can I say, but Andy says then if they are so smart then why can't they pee in the potty (this is a conflict for another day).

Tonight Andy and I were spelling bath because we weren't ready to give them one yet and I asked Cale what b-a-t-h spelled and he said he didn't know. So I thought I would ask him what c-a-t spells, not thinking he would actually know, and he said CAT!!! I waited a while and asked him again what did c-a-t spell, in case it was a fluke, and he said CAT again!

Here he is in front of the dry erase board Andy just hung up in the playroom for their word whammer and letter factory toys. He was so proud to stand next to the word CAT.

The first picture was a cute little smile and the second one was just so studious looking that I had to post it too. By the way Carter would have nothing to do with standing next to Cale, so that is why he is not in the picture.




This is what Carter was busy doing, try to make his big truck go.


Here I finally got him to look at the camera and you see the look he is giving me.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: