Our Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Shirts

I finally got something made for Cale and Carter! I think the monkey shirt may be a little small though. Also, Cale has crazy hair and I have no idea how to fix it except buzz it and there is no way I am ready for that. It is funny to me that his hair fits his personality perfectly!

Cale was the only one who agreed to where to monkey shirt. Carter said he didn't like the monkey shirt.



They both loved the airplane shirt. These fit a lot better. They were not exactly the type of white shirt I wanted, but for boys the only white shirts they make without pockets are undershirts and onesies and I don't need either one of those. I don't understand why they love lots of plain white tees with no pockets for girls! Sometimes it is very hard to have boys when it comes to fashion. There is always so much more to choose from for girls.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: