Our Family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Bad!

I should know by now that talking on the phone while dealing with the kids is never a good thing. Well, yesterday I was on the phone with my mom while in the playroom and had just changed one of many poopy diapers and they were screaming that they wanted to color. So, I just grabbed the basket with the crayons and coloring books from off the pool table, that is not used anymore to play pool, and put it on the floor. I went back upstairs to dispose of the diaper and wash my hands and get supper started, but then realized it was way to quite down there. So I go back downstairs and realized that I also handed them the basket with the MARKERS in it! Needless to say, they were covered in markers. At least they were washable and the boys were so entertained by them that they only colored on themselves. Not that I would notice if it got on the floor because luckily we have the big blue rug in there. I wish I had taken a picture, but I was in such state of shock that I didn't think about it.

No comments: