Our Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bristol Baby!

Andy and I were very fortunate last week at the last minute to get tickets to the Nascar race in Bristol. This is one of the hardest tickets in all of sports to get! I would have had a great time if I hadn't been so sick! I probably shouldn't have gone, but I just could not miss this. It is the race I have always wanted to go to. Well other than being sick, I had a good time and would love to go back when I am not sick. Also it was like 100 degrees outside, so it would be nice I think to go to the April Bristol race. It was a good race and my driver, Bobby Labonte, did great! He finished in the top ten and was 2nd at one point. That always makes a race good! We had great seats at the start/finish line and were on row 55, the higher the better. Even though I was feeling really sick I really did enjoy the race. It was just as exciting as I have heard! I really hope that we get the oppourtunity to go again. Andy said we would definitely go back to the race at Martinsville, we went in Oct of 2004 a week after I found out I was pregnant. The only thing is that Martinsville was just the race, but at Bristol it was like a fair with no rides. There were all the games to play, like seeing how fast you are at removing and tightening lugnuts and Andy did it in around 14 sec! He might just have a new career. It was the Sharpie 500, so we left with lots of Sharpie markers. I love Sharpies!
Andy and I at the race!







No comments: